The easy way to buy Valium online at a competitive price
Valium (Diazepam) is widely used in modern medicine – neurology, psychiatry, and surgery. The drug is used for the therapy of mental illnesses. It is most often used in rehabilitation after traumatic brain injuries, in the event of neuroses and tantrums. Diazepam is a sleeping, anxiolytic, and sedative medicine.
The following dosage forms of Diazepam are on sale: pills (2 or 5 mg); solution for injection (in the volume of 1 ml-5 mg); tablets (2, 5 or 10 mg); rectal suppositories (5 or 10 mg); suspension for oral administration (in the volume of 5 ml to 1.5 mg)
Indications for use of Valium
- alcohol syndrome (withdrawal symptoms);
- hypochondria and hysteria;
- phobias and dysphoria of every possible genesis.
Dosage is prescribed in a volume of 5 to 10 mg (3 times per day). If necessary, the dose can be increased to 60 mg per day.
- neurological disorders (up to 10 mg, 3 times a day);
- spinal cord injuries and lesions, intramuscularly, for children from 2 to 10 mg per day, and for adults – up to 20 mg (initial doses for treatment);
- neurotic manifestations;
- epilepsy: from 0.15 to 0.25 mg/kg (intravenously or intramuscularly), when necessary, after 0.5-1 hour, it is recommended to repeat the injection, but it is possible to carry out IV infusion, with the limiting dose to 3 mg/kg per day.
- elimination of a reactive or psychosomatic disorder;
- localization of the spastic condition of CNS organs;
- newborns (from the 5th week of life) – from 0.5 to 2 mg per day (within 24 hours);
- children aged 1 year and up to 6 years – from 1 to 6 mg orally;
- schoolchildren aged 6-14 years – from 6 to 10 mg orally;
- prevention of febrile (feverish) convulsions (age is taken into account, the dosage is starting from 2 mg and up to 10 mg intravenously).
The drug is recommended for functional disorders of tonus, motor activity, in case of impaired functions of the (vegetative) nervous system.
It is especially worth noting the intolerance of Valium (Diazepam) in:
- acute manifestations of liver and kidney failure;
- suicidal manifestations;
- identified symptoms of hypersensitivity;
- expressed pathologies of glaucoma;
- pronounced pathology of the respiratory system;
- identified dependence on drugs or alcohol;
- ataxic manifestations (spinal and cerebral character);
- the revealed hypercapnia;
- conception (I trimester);
- breastfeeding (up to a month).
The drug is contraindicated in severe forms of myasthenia gravis when a special sensitivity to the drug is noted.