Buy Ativan at a good price online
Ativan is a drug for treating neurosis
Ativan is a strong tranquilizer. It has sedative, soothing, hypnotic, anticonvulsant and relaxing effects. Actively stabilizing the processes of inhibition and excitation in the parts of the central nervous system, this medication can reduce the excitability of subcortex, reduce the rate of transmission of nerve impulses of the spinal cord and its branches, and inhibit spinal reflexes and neurons. All these effects are due to the complex effect of the drug on different parts of the nervous system at the same time, on the cerebral cortex and subcortical formations, thalamus nuclei, spinal cord and its neurotransmission, peripheral motor nerves and nerve endings, and so on.
This drug reduces the emotional stress of a person, eliminates unpleasant feelings of fear, anxiety, instantly depresses the activity of neuronal cells, greatly reducing all impulses in them, which helps to relax and ignore vegetative, emotional, and psychophysical stimuli. The excellent effect of Ativan (Lorazepam) against seizures, hallucinations, vomiting, involuntary muscle contractions and tremors, delusional, panic, and affective conditions and disorders was noted.
When prescribing the course of this medicine for neurosis, its dose and the time interval between single intakes of tablets are important.
Indications for use of Ativan
- Neurosis, stress of any nature – emotional, obsessive, post-traumatic, phobic, social, adaptive, violent, and so on.
- Different kinds of depression, usually such a tranquilizer therapy is combined with antidepressants.
- Psychoses, neurotic and panic attacks and blockades, manic and affective states.
- It is used in the event of chronic anxiety, fear, and excitement in schizophrenia.
- Sleep disorders and disorder of the process of natural falling asleep, insomnia.
- Alcohol, nicotine and drug addiction and breakdowns, as part of a complex therapy.
- Epileptic seizures.
- To relieve severe seizures, facilitate vomiting, muscle spasms, and tonus, in the event of tremors and muscle rigidity.
- Severe headaches and chronic migraines.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of Lorazepam, the content of alcohol, nicotine, narcotic substances in the body, intoxication with other medications, the acute respiratory and cardiac failure, prolonged CNS depression by potent drugs, shock and affect, coma and closed glaucoma, nocturnal apnea, pregnancy, and lactation.
- Ativan (Lorazepam) should be taken with caution in case of acute renal and hepatic insufficiency, spinal ataxia, cerebral palsy, infections of the brain and spinal cord, hyperkinesia, as well as with suicidal tendencies during severe depressions, emotional upheavals, and psychosis.
- The elderly, senile and children’s age. The degree of effectiveness of the drug has not been fully studied and proven for this age range.
When taking Ativan (Lorazepam), patients may experience the following side effects: increased fatigue and weakness, drowsiness, ataxia, disorientation and lethargy, pallor, lack of reactions and emotions of any kind, temporary visual impairment, mood depression, headache, tachycardia, and a small tremor of extremities and fingers. Paradoxical reactions are extremely rare, even during a long course of therapy. On the part of the digestive and urinary organs, there are violations of appetite, bulimia or anorexia, heartburn, salivation or dry mouth, constipation or diarrhea, urinary incontinence, dysmenorrhea, libido disorders, and so on. Ativan (Lorazepam) may cause addiction and psychological dependence, especially in the case of the uncontrolled and long-term use of this tranquilizer.